Sunday, April 26, 2009

How To Check Tomtom Buddies From Desktop

Hamlet de Juan Diego Botto

Although published later, I saw this version before that of Pandur, Christmas, and I think it changed my view about the second.
Dramatic, hard, almost heartbreaking to a staging simple but clearly conveys all the intensity and possible, the tragedy of Hamlet.

Great actors for the character of Hamlet, Juan Diego Botto that gives body to tear and pain, and Coronado, whose mere presence fills the stage for the guy. Movements
scene, playing with the stage, the seats and the first boxes for greater public involvement with the work.
relationship with Ophelia, has been what has surprised me most, because, by watching movies, I remembered more romantic and less ambiguous and brazen as shown here. Another
Hamlet I have seen. One was that of my memories by Mel Gibson or Kenneth Branagh, where the romantic hero prevailed over the rest. The Botto family dominated the fight and the Pandur dominated desires.

0 comments:

Post a Comment