Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bajaj Alliance Saving Schem

ALL, ARE YOU ...?



Seeking a woman, but not just any woman, has to be special, to share together the tough times and fun in life.

I want a strong woman, but sensitive enough to perceive the pain of people and are sensitized to them. Need

a woman whose lifestyle is adventurous yet controlled at the same time to help me to have patience with things that seem unfair, but I can not change.

Seeking a woman from heart stable, give me the security to face my destiny and know that everything has its place and time, that nothing happens by chance.

I want a woman who wants to be happy, me want to smile, dream, enjoy every moment, I am willing to offer the same, and then walk together in this difficult, but beautiful way of life.

need a woman who just love, because love is the key to everything, from the beginning and end, to stop or continue, to live or die. Seeking

, I would need a special woman ...!!

Perhaps, are you ...?

Cava.

0 comments:

Post a Comment