Wednesday, December 15, 2010

M Jak Milosc Odcinki Ctv

I WANT ...!¡!



I love you, no matter how long you can go to be with you, I've waited all my life, I want to be with you every day, beyond the distance that separates us from the seas, borders, time, want to share my life with you, I want to live with you, die by your side.

I caress you, kiss you, get lost in your eyes I want to be with you, unconditionally, deeply, completely, without expecting anything in return, I expect the end of the day to be with you, look at you, listen, I scream to the world that I love you with your many virtues and minor flaws.

I open my heart, show you my soul, fearless, eager, I entrust my dreams, my most intimate fantasies and my dream is to be kept in your heart, I want to push you, support you, motivate you, so you can meet all your dreams, all your goals, all you want.

I never forget, you can always count on me, I never stop smiling, dreaming, I want you to know that I love you and so will every day of my life.

I want to dance, dreaming, singing, smiling and it makes life that nothing and nobody can stop, nothing can me.
Cava
I want to stay until the last day of my life ...!¡!

0 comments:

Post a Comment