Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Where Can I Watch Bait Bus Free Online

BIRTHDAY "CAVA"


Yep, another year has reached me, definitely not the best, but I can not complain either, I thought I would post this very special week, I remembered that many of you have told me they do not really know anything about me, my life, my stuff and yes, I'm usually a very reserved with me.

As I am a bipolar, crazy, alarmist and a dreamer.

According to my friends / I'm a nice guy.

But better than you, comrades of many battles discover what kind of person I am, so here I leave some things about me.

WRITE: What do all the time, it helps me see life from another point of view.

FRIENDSHIP: The most important thing I have, every person I met, gave me just now and my experiences that are experiences that help me grow day by day.

THE LOVERS: Wonderful, magical, beautiful, marvelous, beautiful, exciting, but now I'm kinda stuck ...

LAUGH: I do it all the time, I can not help, it's part of my mystique.

THEATRE: I owe a lot of experiences, much happiness and many people.

DOGS: Definitely the best friend of Cava.

a song: My Way.

LA SOLEDAD: Necessary but for short periods.

THE RAIN: I like it, enjoy it until I get romantic.

SEA: He invites me to think and reflect.

THE BEACH: Sitting in the sand and watch the sea, the most ...!¡!

WOMEN: When you love I have panic but women drive me crazy ...

HAIR AND EYES OF A WOMAN: The smell and texture of hair can kill me, eyes, the first thing I notice, I can fall surrendered to them if they have that special magic, but I also fixed other stuff, of course ...

SECRETS: Always present, no always necessary, can lead us to lie.

DREAMS: We must never stop believing in the magic of these.

LOVE: Wow ... "love can not touch, but how it feels ...!¡!"

SEX: Beautiful ... Wonderful ... Necessary ... We all come from there, we're all there, always, always, always.

KISS: The start is not known to happen, but always rich or not ...?

MARRIAGE: Graduation of life, the beginning of our real life and so we have to get prepared.

AMAR: I have loved much, I loved a lot, but still wait for that special woman.

MORE DEFAULT: Shyness

MAYOR UNDER: Sincerity, not always possible but always try.

YOU (READERS WORLD-CAVA): Honey without borders, without a passport friendship, sincerity without nationality ...

This is the so-Cava, however if you want to know more, ask, accept the challenge.

I can only thank them for always being on that side, for your understanding, for your company, always remember me, every word, every thought, for his friendship and for all that sincerity.


love them very much.
A kiss.
Cava.

0 comments:

Post a Comment