Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Has Anyone Thrown Up After A Brazillian Wax

LIKE ME.



I like your security, your strength to face problems, including how you see life in a practical and simple, the wonder that samples with a small flower with a small detail, just a kiss.

I like your courage to face the situations that arise at every turn, your poise when you relate with people, your personality, your charisma to the people around you, your noble feelings, compassion, love delivered.

I like your smell, your most intimate flavor, I like your lips sensual, well-defined, rather when you smile, the color of your eyes, the expression in your eyes, your breasts, smooth and cuddly, I love your hips, smoothness and perfection of your legs.

Like when we make love because you are passionate, sensual, original, loving, intense, sensitive, free, cute, rebellious, dedicated, captivating.

Like I found you, I like being part of your life, you're part of mine, I like this uncertain future has in store us life and whatever happens in this will be worth it just to be with you I love every moment with you, I like how you look at me as I look, I like to hear, as I listen, I like to make me part of your problems, to become part of mine.

I love you like I am, I like that I like everything about you, but what I like most is that you are so you, letting me be so I ...

Cava.

0 comments:

Post a Comment