Monday, May 9, 2011

Mulheres De Mamas Grandes

...!¡!



I am the son, brother, nephew, cousin, friend, companion, confidant, lover, a good man, this Cava.

often walk down the sad life at times, but often emotional and thoughtful, I can be shy, friendly, careful, careless, sometimes show maturity but sometimes it comes out me immature, I can be right and sometimes wrong or simply cheated.

I have the ability to love, to be affectionate and I have much love to give, I'm glad to know that people I love are happy and I put my trust and hope in others.

'm working and determined, but there is always a little scary to myself, to start a new project. Sigh

to see the sky and the stars, dream my own fantasies, I believe in God and I pray for those around me, I believe in dreams and never stopped believing in the magic of these, often smiled abroad, while something inside me dies. Some days

I am very easy to smile, but in others mourn me is inevitable.

'm much and little at a time, I would not change the path I have chosen, but if you improve, it's me and want me as I am, with thousands of defects, some virtues and much love to offer.

Cava.

0 comments:

Post a Comment