Monday, May 23, 2011

Ny Sports Club Basketball Courts? Nj

LATE TO GET YOUR LIFE.



late for your life, and this is what kills me slowly inside.

But nobody ever notice me, why not tell me what was the time when I should have come, then so is life, things always happen for a reason, I know, I always say, but not today I can accept that, I do not ...!¡!

not it unfair ...?

I spend my life saying that everyone deserves a chance, that the one who perseveres reaches, we must never stop believing in the magic of dreams, we must never stop fighting, that we must always keep a cool head and warm heart that in the struggle to live but we can never lose hope must not lose faith, even today in this moment, but I do not think any of this and is now to fight, to dream, if this "game" my destiny is already written.

Despite his betrayal I thank the power of life is having met you and you are so beautiful and if this were not enough the way you are also simple and simply wonderful.

How to forget every look, every smile, every moment of complicity, now, that's the word, can not forget so many fair, funny and wonderful moments, not long ago told me away from you, that this made no sense and really was determined, but then you do not you let me go away and how to fight your presence, against your eyes against your smile and your decision.

I have no more words to outsource or tears to mourn, so I let loose, as a sailboat at sea, the wind decides to where I have to address, cleanse my armor meantime, whet my sword and wait for a new princess why I have to fight a thousand battles, a warrior never dies ...!¡!

Cava.

0 comments:

Post a Comment