Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mac Nc Or Nw For Under Eye

¿Amistades Peligrosas o Valmont?

After reviving the great moments of Dangerous Liaisons with Baroque, I could not help, return to the original film and that, starting from the same story, came to the movies at the same time, but was overshadowed by the first, Valmont.
Dangerous Liaisons (1988) is just ... brilliant and poignant. A Thurs go pushed to the limit. The game as a way of life and interact with world. Brilliant, the characters, plot, atmosphere ... everything.
And though the play I loved, I must say that this film is the one that best expresses the force of history and works best characters.
The actors are incredible, with unprecedented power, containment and wonderful expression that leaves an impression and get that ever forget that great Valmont.

As Valmont ... it is impossible to be objective and watch new films this line, since the first one I saw years ago, and this, I've seen now, having heard the Dangerous Liaisons and Baroque. Furthermore, first took the glory and is on everyone's mind.
is fascinating to see 3 ways of having the same argument though ... For me, Valmont is less bright as it does not tear, insight, about the evil they have the rest. Perhaps if he had seen the first or the other did not exist, this Valmont intrigued me, but after knowing the other film, here the characters do not have the same depth and involvement. In my case, disappointing, although I recognize anything objective because I am a great fan of Dangerous Liaisons, I even liked the remake of this instit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment