Sunday, March 8, 2009

Manhattan Laundromats Coin

PelĂ­culas que marcan una adolescencia

Here I have spoken, the movie most part my life, my idea of \u200b\u200blove, Before Sunrise, but there are two others, that adolescence, marked my idea of \u200b\u200bfriendship
Rebels, The Outsiders (1983)
certainly won my heart, my soul youth was discovering what was the world. Powerful, honest, clear and simple. An unpretentious film but with a very good story and intense. I still remember the meeting of friends in which one of them brought us this film. I still remember the tears when he saw her and the millions of times I saw the movie and read the book.
is a jewel that every teenager should see to understand a little better the world. And, when reviewing the deal today, one is left with their mouths open to see, like Coppola was able to bring together in one film, as many well known actors today. And it hurts to see that fair, which here had a more important role, are the least transcendecia have achieved.

The Club of Five, or the original name, The Breakfast Club (1984)
The truth is I'm not sure how I would see her again today, but undoubtedly marked an era. I love movies of 80, between kitsch and rebellious teen-centered learning to grow, as I myself was at that time, and identifying with each of the characters, tough-guy falling in love and wanting to be the girl cock. Authentic, charming, good at the pace and the characters, I can not wait to see her again and it hurts, when reviewing the actors now ... none of them survived. Although who knows, maybe give us a surprise to Rob Lowe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment