Sunday, April 24, 2011

Separate Implantation Bleeding

REVIEW "Lourdes" *

* and what I feel like its counterpart. O leaden, and even complete a conversation lourde.




endorsed today if the window, which broke out the water feet in deadly whiteness (whiteness arterial spasm irrigation shortages paresthesia), so I pulled back stumps after the fog, plugging the rest (the remains) of my figure which wrapped in black going through what looks like the park but follow the river line. Exhaling exploded colors may cross the threshold sat in the same green carpet of algae heavy wool scraping the same as ever, but the gray outside the window designs and is spread along the walls might want to keep me remember external monochrome lead to the bed, sitting, lifted the cloth and kept it in my hands the fingers in a coma, the tiny fingernails so white. And yet it took me a while to avenge the cold color these ends rubbing up with palms.

I must also admit guilt to me. Can not wait any longer if you dance under this ash the saddest of the waltz. The nip! nap! It's all a trap .


(no way to avoid the unhealthy obsession with floral)

0 comments:

Post a Comment