Sunday, April 17, 2011

Watch Surveillance Cams

ANNIVERSARY WORLD TWO LONE



Today I want to thank you who are reading these lines, that in your life, very often you find a time to be here and I can not afford anything, I was thrilled remember that we laughed, we've moved, maybe even cry, but that if, always together. I hope

your eyes will continue to read my words, keep your fingers shaping these comments that one way or another make sense of World Cava.

There is nothing I like more than being in love, love life, every moment, the people that make you happy on the road, and you, the simple act of writing and receiving your comments experiences has left me awesome, just moments that stay within me forever.

smells, tastes, textures and looks I will remember always, kisses, words, smiles that just never cease to amaze.

Whatever happens, you girls are already part of me for the simple fact of sharing an experience, a kiss, I love you and all and each of the just now.

Truly I thank you for being part of this world-Cava, our world, thanks for taking time from your country, from his city, from your home or office to be here and leave a small part of you, thank you for all the affection, confidence and every single detail they have been to me ... THANKS!!

A kiss, a hug and all my love.

Cava.

0 comments:

Post a Comment